In this course you will learn to:
- Understand the law in relation to managing threatening or potentially violent clients
- Dynamically identify, assess, and manage risks
- Implement different approaches to managing high-risk situations
- Use your body language and positioning to stay safe
- Understand the nature of conflict and how it can escalate
- Use key strategies to manage angry and aggressive clients
Designed for you
This course is designed for anyone requiring new and effective ways to manage their personal safety.
- Developed by industry experts at The Conflict Training Company who are a specialist provider of conflict courses for over 16 years
- Designed using custom made videos, exercises, and discussion topics to create an interactive learning experience
- Provided with a complete voiceover option
Accreditation and Certification
All participants successfully completing the course assessment will receive a national quality assured certificate. The certificate can be downloaded immediately when the assessment has been successfully completed.
The course is accredited by the Institute of Conflict Management, who set the standards in the prevention and management of aggression and conflict in the workplace. It is also accredited by the UK CPD Standards Office, who set the standards for quality-assured Continuous Professional Development.